Challenges and Events
Trophies are awards given for meeting certain goals that you can earn in Convival. They are tracked at the system level, and are thus distinct from quests inside games that advance the story or provide you with in-game rewards.
Arenas are unique battlegrounds that are unlocked as the player's Trophy count increases. Each Arena, besides the Legendary Arena, will unlock new rewards, like Chests and players with a higher Arena level will contain more $Bliss and NFT's. Once a player advances to a higher Arena, they cannot be demoted to a lower Arena.
We run leagues at the beginning of the season so teams in the area have more opportunity to compete. A team will work on their robot and then compete, then they work to improve and compete again. By the time that the all day tournaments start our teams already have experience competing on the field.
Multiple Clans compete against each other for fame. Clans with the highest fame become the best out of all.
A Clan War will be fought between five Clans. However, all battles are matched against random opponents. The main goal is to reach the River Race's finish line before other clans succeed in doing so. Players can get medals by completing activities along the shore. These battles help the Clan reach the finish line.
Tournaments will feature in Convival that allows players to compete against each other in a short-term competition for $Bliss and NFT's. Once you have reached level 8, you will be able to join Tournaments and Victory Challenges as well as you can create Private Tournaments. Winning more matches in Victory Challenges, Special Event Challenges and Global Tournaments before reaching a certain number of losses results in more rewards.
- Special Event Challenges are temporary challenges that have special rules.
- These challenges often have less rewards in the Challenge Chest but more in total from one-time rewards.
- Guilds Conflict will occur monthly or Quaterly.
- They can use the normal rule, but can also use a Special Event Challenge
- For those rules using player's own decks, the level cap can be anywhere from 11 to 14.
- Depending on the number of wins, players can claim the free rewards, as well as buying the bonus rewards with $Bliss.
- You can get extra bonuses if ranked sufficiently high on the Guilds Leaderboard.